Church of Saint Olga and Elizabeth in Lviv Ukraine
Located between the city's main rail station and the
Old Town this neo-gothic church was built between 1903-1911 as a
parish church for the city's developing western suburb. Its facade is
flanked by two tall towers and an 85 meter is seen as Lviv's first
landmark to visitors arriving to the city by train.